Friday 26 October 2012

Bank final receipt

I finally got a final statement from the asshole bank; the one that I've been writing about for the last year. Haven't heard anything about the credit card yet, but the final thing came for the personal loan.


This was the money that was left over after the $guru negotiated down the debt to 70-80% (can't remember which now). The bank didn't close off the account and about 2 months after paying the settled amount as final payment, I started getting harassing calls from their bloody Indian debt collection people. What a fuckin clown show. The whole reason for paying it off via my Super was because the stress of the debt was affecting my health, having HIV. And then the fuckwits stress me out with Indian call centre harassment!

At least the lady apologised in their customer care place; well in an email to the $guru which he forwarded to me. I did like how they added all the interest as well, and over the page there was even a $100 early payment fee (WTF? For early payment?) and then had to wipe all of that too to get the account finalised at zero.

Emailed a copy to the $guru, with a note saying I've not heard anything about the credit card one yet. Just waiting for that to be their next fuck up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment