Monday 15 October 2012

Blueberries to the rescue

Not feeling too well at all today. Ended up at some friends place near here last night after a trip to the pub. Went to the one I've not bothered going to for ages, where that idiot who sent me the death threat a while back went to all the time (he's been deported back to Germany BTW, he was only here on a bridging visa). Don't like going there any-more after that as the atmosphere in the place is pretty bad, but someone wanted me to go have a drink with them there so I did. Sat in the beer garden away from the main bar. Needless to say got a bit carried away. 

I will have to resort to blueberries, they seem to help a lot in such situations. I just get the frozen ones from the supermarket, and put them in an old coffee jar in the fridge. They're not heavy on my stomach and I don't get indigestion.


No comments:

Post a Comment