Friday 19 October 2012

christians at it again

Hi all. I'm pretty off my face at the moment. Um. So when you take in this post can you all please remember that I'm really off my face. OK?

Well, I hope by now I've made the far right wing maniacs flee in a fit of despair; despair at any such thing even be read by them, and thereby have some suggestion to a different view than theirs of the world. They turn away in revulsion, at the mere subconcious thought of what they've just read is offensive to their entire moral fibre,

However.......

There's the other 99%.


Who see a smoke and a beer is no bloody worries.

But then we have that pesky 1% (or in Australia I think about 10% and not far behind); They seem to be of the opinion that all our whole lives are to simply be a part in their whole system and the way they play with civilisation now. We're the fuckin pawns. Just give us all our entertainment, our drugs, our beer, bright lights, a war, a win...... They're all fucking with with us. 

They got their power. They got their disciples. They got us by the fuckin balls man....

So this came in the letterbox this afternoon. A weird flyer.

So I'm wondering who this is from. 

Well after a short bit of consideration I decided that it was from a weirded out christian cult. Only because I myself have been in one for a bit when I was young and really stupid. So I recognise the shit, and the sly evangelism.

I know Matt means well, I will trust them so far as to observe the sincerity in the above. Whatever they're doing has changed their lives, and I'd commend this guy for having the guts to find something that would help him in this way. I admire him for that; the honesty, openness, forthrightness. Obviously he believes strongly in the way he's recovered from being suicidal. 

As I believe strongly in my own way.

And this goes for any illness, not just HIV. It's the same principle through all. This isn't about anything but sexuality and love. I know from my own experiences with my late wife, love knows no gender...... When that world of love collapsed and I had to say goodbye to her as she died, I realised that truly living was including the freedom to explore your sexuality and whatever way you find love with people. I'm so fuckin glad I live in eastern Sydney and I get the freedom to do that.

People. No gender. 

So I wander around in my head like the above, and then as now, suddenly realise what I was trying to do in the first place. Being the above flyers. I decided to ring the number at the bottom of the flyer and ask this bloke Josh (a mobile number, no landline) who the fuck he was.     ........."Hi Josh, how are you?"    he he....

Long story short I majorly spat the dummy at him. Said that there was nothing on this thing to say what religion you were, and you use someone like this to make a flyer about him, and not you. Except for a mobile number of yours. You guys could be anybody. He craps on....

We both sort of run out of steam at the same time in this argument. We both realise we will never convert each other, and both sort throw our mental hands in the air in resignation. He did however say he'd look into it and that... not holding my breath on that one. 

I said I'd ring the gov and see if this shit contravenes any laws for false advertising? IMO it's a blatant smack in the face of those laws, a mock of them. He avoided the topic and did the usual church bla about this and that, you know sort of like what the politicians do on the telly, crap on and expect us to believe their crap. I didn't.

Perhaps now as I have a lot of time, I should take up this little cause? Just a little thing like a religion masquerading as a self help program, the churchies pew sitting waiting for the victims to arrive! Somebody they can friend and brainwash... fuck...  

I may look tomorrow on the net about this, dunno. It would of course require me to remember wtf I did last night in some sort of detail, and at the moment that's not actually looking like much of a possibility. 

OK..... I was angry...... oh yeah! ....... it was those bloody christians again! bla...... fuck, it's not even 5 o'fuckin'clock yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment