Monday 22 October 2012

Marky Mark and the Funky bunch

Just now came across this video, haven't seen it in I dunno how fuckin long eh. 

I remember even back then, watching it on the telly, was quite a big hit at the time I think. It was a total piece of production, contrived, and choreographed. Not that there's anything wrong with that of course. It can be done very right (U2 Live From Sydney) or very wrong. This video IMO borders on the naive, and isn't particularly convincing in the dramatic segments.

However, it well and truly makes up the shortfall from that, with the brilliant dancing with him sort of leading the video in those parts, along with his "funky bunch" perfectly complementing everything. And OMG that body! WTF? What would it be like having a body like that! And being able to move like that! Oh I can dream I guess. 

But Marky Mark is utterly gorgeous darlings. Video below. His naked pic.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment