Saturday 10 November 2012

Eminem - Love The Way You Lie ft. Rihanna

Heard one of her songs the other day, in my sort of early afternoon when I was having 4-5 beers at the pub, depending how I felt when finishing the 4. On this occasion I had 5. Life was good darlings. he he...

I really liked it during that 5 beer time when I heard her first song that I'd ever heard her sing. Tragic yes I know. Just, like,........... the last 5 years it's just been getting the the point the hurdle was to even listen to music, let alone explore new. That was such a fuckin bad part of my life. But I digress....  he he ....

(Perhaps now is a good time to inform any readers that I'm presently off my face. Like, really really off my fuckin face man). 


Oh yeah, that rihanna shella... yeah mate. Like to do that one!..... ugh. I was always so loathing at that sort of thing, working in factories and all, hearing shit like that day after day, by the fellow blokey manly people. Had been there many years and gone through all this change in a short time. 


That's just me BTW, my whole life I can't fuckin get out of this thing that about every 5 or ten years I end up trashing and burning everything..... but not actually everything...... When or if that shit happens, it's like I'm left with fuck all in my head, but attaching myself to the better thoughts, feelings, emotions, the only things I'm not willing to ditch.


Perhaps I've also stumbled into some kind of ..................   bla......... ............. ?.........

OK, on to the video!...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment