Wednesday 21 November 2012

Intense

Well that was a lot of fun. Definitely think I've got another strategy to fight depression with: have really good sex man. 

Dunno where this is gonna go, but as I said neither of us want some relationship thing, ugh. Both think the same way, both too complicated and can't be bothered with the hassle of it all. 

Simon was playing the drama queen (usually that's my area of expertise) saying by the time he gets down to Sydney I'll be in a relationship and will have thrown him to the wind. I said "it's me your talking to". I just can't bear the thought of having to put all that effort into it, happy just to enjoy each other, no strings.

Will just go with it. The sex is mental, you know when you feel that intense closeness with the person. That doesn't happen very often, but it's marvellous when it does. Certainly a change from the 3 months or so of depression I've been going through. Feel much better today than I have for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment