Wednesday 14 November 2012

Lawyer slams police who tasered 14yo boy

This was on the ABC last night. A 14 year old boy in northern NSW, after being capsicum sprayed and tasered once, is tasered again on the ground on his knees. This is shocking and disturbing.



I gotta go for a drink man, feeling a bit upset after watching that.

Not a good morning. I get so involved with some of this. Reading that "Broken Rites" site earlier too and some of the cases of sexual abuse by the Catholic church. ... Think I'll just have a break for a while.

*Update*

Fuck, what an intense morning. First off came Pell blathering about the unfair media treatment of the Catholic church even when "Broken Rites" made it clear that 90% of the complaints about sexual abuse were from the Catholic church. I spent about half an hour reading some of the experiences of the abused at the Broken Rites website, where one of the things I read was of a Catholic priest who raped a brother and sister quite young only a few hours after their father's funeral (I had to get up and make coffee, stop reading at that point). Then came the coroner giving her findings on the death of Mr Curti, who died when they went right over the top, and beyond what even a fit young man's body in his early 20's could withstand, and killing him. Fuck! The inquest is going after the 5 police, saying they should front up to disciplinary action, as well as referring their behaviour to the Police Integrity Commission (this is a case I've been following closely as I suffered two broken ribs by the cops about 2 years ago after I swore at them). Then came suddenly and without warning that last video, recent, of a 15 year old boy at the hands of the police with their fuckin weapons. That was the video that got me. I related with the 14 year old, crying in despair at the mercy of the thug cops. This 14 year old (above video) cring for his dead mother who died when he was 7. His life shattered, a train wreck, and having to deal with WTF is happening to me now? Why are the cops doing this to me? That fuckin cry from the soul.... That's was what got me...  

No comments:

Post a Comment