Tuesday 8 January 2013

A very close smash

Um, don't try this at home.

Other night round at David's we'd both had a few. His flatmate Tim has a photocopier in the lounge room as part of his work. So the beer is flowing and out of the blue I decide to sit on it and photocopy my ass. Seemed like a good idea at the time.

However I sat on it, and whilst positioning myself for the best possible photocopy I felt the glass give way. I froze, said "shit!", and "help!". Slowly got off, couldn't believe it when I saw what had happened:


Didn't feel any cuts on my bum, but got David to check anyway. Not a single scratch. It's only just now when I transferred the picture from my phone to the big screen on the PC that I was able to gauge my luck. Perhaps I should buy a lottery ticket?

No comments:

Post a Comment