Wednesday 23 January 2013

Happy pill reduction - day 4

I have successfully completed 3 days of a lesser dose of the Efexor. Quite an accomplishment I reckon. Although it's a small reduction of only 37.5mg/day, as it's going OK it therefore gives me a way forward to slowly come down a lot on these pills. I'd like to get to only about 150mg/day, down from the 300. The current dose is at 262.5mg/day.

I've not noticed much so far. Yesterday was feeling a bit flat all day and getting a few negative thoughts. I dunno how long to stay on this dose before cutting another 37.5mg/day off it again. I thought about a week, but nurse David reckoned a month. Has to be very slowly after such a long time on that high dose.

Dunno if it's related but this morning I felt very ill. Nearly spewed. Not so bad now though.

No comments:

Post a Comment