Thursday 10 January 2013

Happy pill worries

Well it didn't go well at all yesterday with the first day of coming off the happy pills a bit/Efexor. 

It was only a drop of 75mg so I certainly wasn't expecting what transpired. Late afternoon I started feeling very strange. Breathing heavily, and feeling like I was going to have a panic attack. Hard to describe. Like the rug had been pulled out from under me. David was pretty surprised as well. We were at the pub and having a pleasant time too so it was really incredible that my mood would take such a drastic turn as this.

In the end I took the 75mg one I had on me to make up for it. After about half an hour things were settling down. But fuck, coming off this shit is going to be so hard. Getting second thoughts now. Think I'll stay on this dose maybe until Monday when I see the doctor and ask him about what I should do. I'm not going to fuck around with my head like this if there's an easier way.

Like I said it was really surprising. This is massively harder than I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment