Tuesday 8 January 2013

Simon gets nasty

Simon and David's ex Tim (also his flatmate) appear to have got on rather well the other day when we left them chatting. Probably won't be anything major but it's interesting anyway to see something come out of such a strange meeting.

Simon has jetted off to his daughters wedding in the Cook Islands. However he's sent a very bizarre text message to Tim, calling David a "control freak". WTF? Apparently it was out of the blue as well, not in reply or to do with any other text. 

I seriously can't get my head around this. I mean I know full well that David is most definitely not a control freak. I think I'd know by now after seeing every day for the last couple of months or so. Simon has only met him a couple of times, so where the hell is this shit coming from? I suppose he may not get David's humour at times, but how does that interpret into "control freak"?

I've really tried my hardest through all this not to hurt Simon. It's gone much better than I thought but now the behaviour from him is quite strange. I did want to stay in contact with Simon as he's such a lovely bloke and helped me so much, but if this shit's going to come from him then I can't see how I can. It feels like a slap in the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment