Wednesday 30 January 2013

Sprung

Further to the previous post.....

Guess who shows up at the pub yesterday afternoon? None other than one of the "friends" who wanted a threesome with David behind my back. I told David not to worry, I'd be nice and polite and not chuck a fit at him. 

He sat at another table but must have noticed my body language (my back to him). He asked David "Doesn't he like me anymore?" which David promptly informed me of. I muttered quietly to David "Fuckin two faced prick", and "Oh, he's feeling a bit guilty then is he?" I'd take that as him giving himself away there. He wasn't joking when asking for the threesome, he was seriously trying to get it happening. Sprung.

As I said to David after thinking about it all a bit, I'm not worried about what David may do as I trust him and he's fine looking after himself. It was though the lack of respect the guy gave me; like I was a nothing.

It was also coming from him and not his partner. He was the one who said it, and his partner looked somewhat displeased according to David. David reckons his partner is the good one and he not. I said I'll trust David's judgement on this. My final comment on the matter was that he at the pub was a two faced conniving prick.

We only had a couple of beers and went after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment