Monday 4 February 2013

Lost in each other

The time has gone by so quickly. Have been so involved with David that there's not been much of an idea about the passing of time and events outside our own sphere. We're still seeing each other everyday (particularly as I'm still currently bloody bedless - thank you Australian online company). We love each other more and more, and both feel we love each other even more now than ever. The sex gets better and better too. Is like we're lost in each other.

Still haven't sorted out the moving thing yet. His flatmate Tim isn't moving after all for some reason. The latest idea is for us to get a place of our own. In my case I'd leave where I am now for my daughter and her boyfriend; they're both working and could easily afford the rent. I'd stay the leaseholder, as because the rent hasn't gone up in two years I'd not want the real estate agent to set up another lease for her with more rent. Haven't talked about it with my daughter yet.

David and Tim (his ex) don't get on at all. They often end up yelling at each other whilst I sit there embarrassed. Have even gone upstairs a couple of times to get away from it, gone and sat outside on David's bedroom balcony. I honestly can't handle the yelling and confrontation between them when it gets like that. I've had way too many of my own domestic arguments in times past so it's really stressful for me. Told David that him and Tim are toxic for each other and he should move out. He agrees.

Anyway I'm still going back and forward to their place. It's workable but it can be a bit tiring.

I often think you know, how can anyone say that our love isn't real? That our love isn't as strong as between a man and woman? Those people have no idea how deeply we feel for each other, yet because we're two men they deny our love.

No comments:

Post a Comment