Saturday 9 February 2013

Snoring my head off

No wonder I've not been feeling so good last couple of days. I've gotten sick. Not sick to the point of crisis or anything, just some sort of a head cold that feels uncomfortable. Not much appetite. Generally feeling ill. Have been sneezing this morning in the usual manner, that being a high velocity ejection out of my nose. I'd say it came from riding the buses, as there's been a few high velocity sneezes from various bus passengers of late.

The bed alas didn't get inaugurated last night. Ended up staying at David's again as in the evening just felt exhausted and not wanting to go anywhere at all, let alone on a bus with sneezing passengers. The great bed break in will therefore have to wait. Anyway, gotta break the thing in gently. Don't want to hit it with pounding sex straight off! David works tomorrow so have decided to sleep at home tonight so he can get some sleep.

Unfortunately last night that wasn't the story. As my nose is partially blocked I evidently launched into an all out snoring extravaganza. Kept the poor dear awake a lot. Said this morning if it was any consolation it was that it's because of a head cold and not me generally being an incredibly loud snorer. In any case I'd not want to see him wake up tired and have to go to work like that tomorrow, because of me.

Have decided to spend the next two or three nights at home here. My daughter is acting a bit oddly, dunno why. I mean I know I didn't see her all last week as she was at work when I came around, but fuck she is 22 now. Can't hold her hand forever. Anyway she sent me this weird text about not wanting to hear about David and I's sex life. WTF? Neither of us have said anything out of the ordinary. Although gays do tend to discuss their sex life at the drop of a hat in the middle of chit chat. But we honestly can't think of what she's talking about. Didn't make a big deal about it, just replied "Oh that's fine", and proceeded to scratch my head, confused :s

I mentioned to her about what David and I were thinking of doing; getting a place of our own and she take over this place. She wasn't keen on the idea as although her boyfriend is virtually living here she doesn't consider him worthy of being officially a live in partner. So she's worried about who to get in as a flatmate. Then before she hung up she had already thought of one friend who'd like to share. I said when the time came I'd give her a months notice and that nothing was set in stone yet.

I think she'd be fine taking the place over to live in. She's clingy for 22 but once she gets going "she'll be right", as the saying goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment