Thursday 25 July 2013

Organising the money

My pension has gone up to the correct amount. This is after I had to wait from August last year to June this year getting only a pittance (about $200 a fortnight) as Centrelink made me use up most of my redundancy before getting the proper amount. Gov penny pinching I thought, but there was nothing I could do about it. I've at least got a bit of it left as much of the time I wasn't going out or anything before I met David.

So anyway I've bitten the bullet and done some little budget thing online. A bit worried about where the money is going after my last debt crisis, which took months to sort out and involved a financial counsellor. It was a stressful time, staring down the banks via the financial guy. I'd not want to go through all of that again, so I really do need to sort out the money now it's nearly run out.

Am sort of concerned a bit as at the moment David is getting absolutely no income. Have emailed the solicitor to see if there's been any response from his work to that letter they sent last week, but have heard nothing. He has lined up other things and there's money coming from sold stuff shortly so I guess I'm just a bit concerned over nothing. 

So anyway it was pretty simple doing the budget. In fact the site is called "BudgetSimple". It's about as simple as you can get and easy as fuck to use. Just right for me with my head the way it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment