Sunday 28 July 2013

Post vomit

Well the horribleness of yesterday's illness isn't so bad today. Am still feeling pretty shaken up though, both physically and in the head. It's not every day you get flattened like that.

At least it happened at a friends place and not someone who didn't know me so well. He's HIV+ as well and in fact had only recently spent a night in hospital after a similar episode of his own. Think that's why maybe I was so freaked out about maybe having to call the ambulance as I just don't like going to hospital at all.

His take on it was that I needed to organise my HIV pill taking a bit better. Which is hard. They still make me feel sick in the mornings, some days worse than others, and the last thing I feel like doing if I'm almost throwing up from the pills is to eat something. Last night I just boiled some potatoes and carrots and had them plain. Worked well (although David was horrified at the plainess). Had some toast this morning and see how we go today.

I had some beers at the pub with David before it in the afternoon, but no more than any other time. Suppose it didn't help....

No comments:

Post a Comment