Wednesday 14 August 2013

Abbott insults gays

OK, this is the third day and the third fuckup in a row from Abbott. Now he's insulted us. We are, according to Abbott, the "fashion of the moment" with gay marriage:
"We have to be conscious of the fact that we are all the products of the society, of the culture, of the circumstances that have shaped us," he said. 

"I'm not saying that our culture, our traditions are perfect, but we have to respect them and my idea is to build on the strength of our society and I support, by and large, evolutionary change. 
"I'm not someone who wants to see radical change based on the fashion of the moment." Read more
I fuckin hate this guy. How fuckin dare he call me and David the "fashion of the moment" FFS. He doesn't even fuckin know me the prick. How fuckin dare he impose his view on society as an insult on who I am and my life.

Update:

The Guardian has an article on it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment