Saturday 24 August 2013

Christian gay uses Grindr - proselytizing

Um, there's something seriously wrong with this. I don't have a smart phone and wouldn't be bothered with the Grindr thing anyway even if I did and was single. But for those who do, imagine hooking up with a guy via Grindr for sex, only to find it was all a devious trap to try and convert you to Christianity:


 
What I find offensive about this isn't that the guy is gay and Christian (I just think it's a bit sad that gays can be brainwashed too by religion) but that it's so devious. Like false advertising. So is being sneaky and devious part of being a Christian then? Why do they think it's OK to do this? If a company falsely advertised like that I'm sure there'd be complaints against it by the public.

No comments:

Post a Comment