Thursday 1 August 2013

Wii mysteries

We've been spending a bit of time at a friends place of late. The one I was at the other day and spewed my guts up badly. He has one of those "Wii" things where you throw the ball with a moving remote. We've been doing the bowling one.

There was a couple of interesting things yesterday. One was the scores recording the gaming history of each player. David and I played a game on our own and this was the history at the end (David's a lot better at it than I am).


I was surprised to see the difference, not in points but in the smoothness of the line with me and the jerkiness of the line with him. I wonder if it means anything about our individual personalities?

The second thing wasn't so important but more about me I think. This icon on the top right of the screen is a hand holding a remote:


I see something completely different; a nun bending backwards with a red arrow pointing at her vagina  :s    No, I've never been to a religious school or had anything to do with nuns, although I've heard some pretty shocking stories about how tough they were with kids years ago......

No comments:

Post a Comment