Sunday 27 July 2014

Battle Against Bureaucracy - debriefing

Finally starting to calm down a bit after the fiascoes of last week. David as well. We've both been stretched beyond our limits with this Battle Against Bureaucracy (BAB). Neither of us have been sleeping very well and it has hugely worsened both our mental health states. By Friday I think I went a bit off the air with anxiety and stress (the Australia Post old queen was lucky he got me first thing in the morning instead of at the end of the day) and David's just going from bad to worse. He's seeing his psychologist weekly.

I see mine this week I think. Not a moment too soon. I will be taking the opportunity to relate what all this is doing to both of us. I dunno what he could do about it, if anything. Perhaps maybe he could help with a Housing application, I dunno. 

Meanwhile, after all of this cost to our health, all this stress and anxiety about survival, and David is still in fuckin limbo without any income. We accomplished fuck all. A single payment on the electricity bill on Monday after being driven to tears on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment