Sunday 6 July 2014

My brilliant rally march pic from today!

I got other excellent pics from today as well as this one, but I just wanted to post this one straight away. There's something sort of unusual about it.

Today there was a huge crowd at Town Hall that continued building as the protest speakers progressed through their turns. There were all the communities represented that have been abandoned by this budget, including me. They were giving me a voice, and many like me.

During the march I got to the front eventually, and at one point ran out and took this picture. There are so many things that come to my mind looking at it. The wheelchair athlete showing who this gov has abandoned. The cold wind in the face. The determination from the marchers.......

 

No comments:

Post a Comment