Monday 13 October 2014

Drunk super racist train guy arrested - Brisbane

What's most disturbing about this is that this bloke is obviously an Australian, and has therefore learned all his hatred right here in Australia. This has been around for a couple of days, here's the offending video in full he posted of himself online. Just a note, it's not for the faint hearted.

 

Man, if I'd of been on that train I'd have abused the fuck out of him and told him to shut the fuck up (I can be pretty scary at times, I think it's that unhinged look I get in my eyes looking directly into theirs, along with a big bellowing voice of death!). I'd  have put a stop to the prick. Backed up by the guard, I'd have let him have it full guns blazing.

But anyway, the anti-racist laws in Australia have stolen my thunder. The two drunken rednecks may have thought the whole incident funny enough to upload online, but their humour has quickly given way to the reality of Australia; such behaviour is entirely against the law here. He's been arrested, with possible new charges being laid under racial vilification laws. He's at present facing charges of up to seven years in jail.


The video went viral after Boumzar uploaded it, sparking a social media manhunt and police investigation. 

He handed himself into police on Sunday and will face court Monday morning charged with two counts each of assault occasioning bodily harm and creating a nuisance on a railway as well as threatening violence, common assault and using a carriage service to menace or harass. 

An 18-year-old Ipswich man, believed to have filmed the incident, has also been charged with creating a nuisance on a railway. 

Assistant Commissioner Alistair Dawson said he personally found it “odd” that “anyone would upload imagery like that”. 

The Queensland Police Service is expected to consult with the Department of Justice on possible further charges of racial vilification, with Mr Dawson saying the charges would be “new ground” for the force. 

“I don’t know whether they have been used before … in the legislation there are times when we as officers of the law are required to liaise with other agencies to lay other charges,’’ he said. more
Think about that next time all you fuckin racist redneck fuckwits go mental at someone for nothing! This is Australia. Australians do not tolerate such behaviour. 

BTW, I was so impressed with the security gaurds restraint and composure, a real professional. If I was big and strong like he was I'd have flattened the prick :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment