Saturday 15 November 2014

BGF replied to my email dummy spit

Well I'll give them credit for audacity. I'd not have the gall to reply to the dummy spit I sent them.

Anyway I wasn't the slightest bit interested in what they had to say. Deleted it without reading it, and sent a short email to them saying to take me off the client list. I'm finished with them.

Seriously, all they've done the last months is treat me like a suspect. There's always that innuendo in the background. Like I'm not part of their exclusive club or some shit. 

Another example was the last help I got with another big electricity bill. I simply emailed them the PDF sent to me (I don't get paper bills anymore) so that it could be printed there and mailed back with the coupons. But no, that wasn't good enough. Apparently the suspicion was that I may have slyly created this whole PDF on the PC as a fake to get money out of them. I ended up having to forward them the original email from AGL with the PDF attached before they've accept it. Which meant that by clicking on the email link they were straight into my AGL account. Unbelievable.

I'm not a criminal and don't like being treated as such. I dunno WTF is going on inside that organisation, but they are failing the very people they were set up to help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment