Monday 15 December 2014

Corporate media response to CIA torture - Abby Martin

It's a conga line of assholes, crapping on about how the US needed to torture people. Like I said previously, sickening stuff. Some of these fuckwits belong on medication or locked up for society's safety. Will they ever face justice? Who knows. I'm not holding my breath.

How must people feel who've been on the receiving end of US torture? How must they feel when the US says it's not really like that? I read one article where the response would likely be "well you were like that when you tortured me". 

Yet because it's the US, because they think they're bloody right about everything, that's supposed to legitimise torture FFS. It's similar to the cold war, in the US nuclear bombs were "good" bombs. But Russian bombs were "bad" bombs. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment