Saturday 6 December 2014

Phone call from my daughter

The phone rings and I nearly faint. WTF? My daughter ringing me out of the blue. Should I even answer? Is she going to have another rage attack about something? We haven't talked since the beginning of the year and on that occasion I was lambasted with disgustingly vile hate texts and told her I didn't want to hear from her again for a while. Sent a card via email through her uncle for her birthday as she probably has me blocked. So why is she ringing now? With trepidation I answer....

She actually sounds quite civil and wants to talk for a moment. So what does she want off me now I wonder? What ridiculous demands is she going to throw at me this time? 

Surprisingly she just wanted to say a few things. Says she's not angry anymore. Well I hope not, fuck it's been nearly a year. Something's really wrong if she's still in a rage. Said everything's been going really well for her. Just feels that she can't talk to me. I said OK that's fine. Have a good christmas and all bla. And that was it.

Perhaps she realises again for the umpteenth time that dad's not gonna be around forever and if she leaves things the way they are she's going to have some serious regrets about how she's treated me.   

No comments:

Post a Comment