Thursday 1 January 2015

David bashed by my nephew - both in shock

I should have known anything to do with my family would be fucked. It was one of the main reasons I left New Zealand to get away from them. But no, I opened our home and my heart to them again, but only for it to end up like this.

My nephew is a large framed bloke, and he told me the sob story of everyone in the new generation of the family being pissed off with me as I'd been out of contact for 25 years or so with them. I said I had no idea anyone cared that much about me in the family, and agreed that it was time to move forward. Stupid me for thinking that the next generation of my family was any different than mine.

So the two of them arrived at about 8 last night. They wanted to go have drinks nearby so we went to the local straight pub down the road. David had cooked them a lovely dinner of ribs and roast potatoes. They proceeded to get stuck into the scotch at the pub whilst David and I were happy with a couple of beers.

We got home after a bit and David and I had a bit of an argument about this and that, as we do on occasion, nothing major. However my nephew got really angry and aggressive. It escalated between him and David, and my brother and him decided to leave. I'm not sure what happened after that as we're both in shock I think.

I remember David in the hallway and the nephew hitting into him. It all happened in seconds. David ended up on the floor and the nephew stomped on his head. I was aghast, couldn't believe what I was seeing. They both left, my brother knocked on the door after a bit and I pushed him out and slammed it in his face telling him to fuck off. Police came. There was blood all over the wall from David's head, and a patch of it on the carpet. They came a bit later again to take pictures.

What a fucked up family I have. I never want to see any of them again, ever. I hate them all. Sent texts and rang the nephew just so. So much for the new generation, they're just as bad as the rest of them. My brother even said that David "asked for it" FFS. We're having the nephew charged by the police. He's in Brisbane but that won't matter. It's not like the old days. Being a recently arrive Kiwi he may even get deported back to New Zealand once this is all over.

They left without the train tickets I bought too, which I've now cancelled. So they're both stuck in Sydney somewhere with no accommodation. They'll have to sort out their own way back to Brisbane now.

I just don't know what the fuck else to say.   

No comments:

Post a Comment