Thursday 1 January 2015

David's bashing by nephew update



I'm completely ashamed to have been any part of my family that did this to David. Feel almost dirty that it was my family members who did this.

We rang our sister about the nephew and it turns out he was in a whole heap of trouble in New Zealand and was going to jail. Hence he now lives in Brisbane. Which makes it even worse, in that his father (my brother) bought this fuckwit dangerous country hick thug into our home. Worse still that he defended his bashing saying David "asked for it". Worse still that his father answered his phone instead of him. I mean the bloke is nearly 30 and his father is protecting him. Oh so brave to bash but a gutless wonder in answering his own fuckin phone.

I rang the local cops earlier today to see what was happening. The cops that were on the graveyard shift and attended last night weren't there, but I still talked to another bloke who set my mind to rest. I said we wanted this asshole nephew of mine charged with serious assault. He explained that as last night cops had taken statements off both of us then when they find him he will be charged. The cops will take care of it all and follow it through in the courts. 

David was nearly going to leave me over it. I said I didn't blame him and if that's what he feels he needs to do then so be it. However he's decided to stay. Perhaps he can see my devastation at what my family is capable of. It really hurts me to see what they've done. I escaped them by coming here, and now they've reached across the Tasman and hurt me again (not to mention David). It's beyond devastation.

I feel guilty that I trusted them again after all the years of mistrust. I feel like I'm to blame somehow. That I didn't recognise their pathetic asshole nature sooner. That now they've hurt the one I love...... Completely, utterly devastated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment