Wednesday 14 January 2015

In bed all day, sick again

Ugh. Another day of feeling revolting. 

So got out of bed late this morning after sleeping much longer than usual. Took the pills and forced myself to eat with the pills as that's been helping with the nausea. Went to the kitchen to attempt washing the dishes and promptly decided to head back to bed. And stayed there.

After a while the breakfast I ate projectile vomited into the toilet after a mad dash from the bedroom. I continued to stay with the good lie down idea.

Got up recently and made another attempt at the dishes. I succeeded in stacking them ready to wash and felt weak at the knees.

So I moved to the plastic brain, and here I am :s  Nothing left to vomit and drinking ice water. Marvelous that ice water. A cure-all for all ills. 

No comments:

Post a Comment