Sunday 4 January 2015

My brother asked David for a head job - FFS

Well I found out what started the whole argument between David and my brother. When the nephew and I were out of the room he asked David to give him a head job, with the suggestion that the nephew and I would be "passed out" after being given more drinks. I was talking with David yesterday about it.

Of course David knocked him back. He reckons that's why my brother got so agro. David wasn't very happy either after that. Felt violated. What an insult. What disrespect of our relationship. WTF is it with some people, they think just because it's a gay relationship then it's an open one. David and I are completely monogamous.

Not only that, but what disrespect to me. It confirms that I was right about my brother all along. I thought he may have changed and given him the benefit of the doubt in coming here, but it's the same as when we were growing up. No respect at all for me.

Police rang earlier and the nephew is back in Brisbane on some kind of bail. Will have to travel back down to go to court for it. That'll be expensive. He'll have to rent a room for a night or two. He'll never be back here, and my sister won't have him in her house after this.  

No comments:

Post a Comment