Wednesday 7 January 2015

Officially traumatised - Psych diagnosis after bashing

It's not often I see my psychologist speechless, but yesterday was one of those times. And on a number of occasions. I went through the events of the night on new years when David was severely clobbered by my (what I now realise) severely fucked up nephew from New Zealand. I'd already sent him some pics of the blood and his face.

The first jaw dropping moment was when I told him why the whole argument had started and why David told them both to leave; when my brother asked David for a head job after his son and I had gone to bed. He looked quite shocked. This is someone who's clients are predominantly from the LGBT community and I'm sure he's heard many things over the years. He asked did I know he was like that? No I didn't. He reckoned it may not have even mattered if I was married to a woman anyway as he'd still have done the same. No respect for me what so ever.

The next jaw dropping moment was when I explained how suddenly the nephew attacked. There was no warning, nothing to indicate he was going to do anything. He just went for it and in 15 seconds the entire attack was over. I couldn't believe how much damage he did in those few seconds. Obviously this guy was an old hand at clobbering. This is the memory that keeps playing over and over in my head. Wasn't drunk or anything so I remember it all. Sometimes I wish I didn't.

The last jaw drop was when I explained how my brother came and knocked on the door about ten minutes later and started walking in when I opened it (I shoved him back out and told him to fuck off). Why did he come back? I've not the faintest idea. Did he think he was going to say sorry FFS? Was he after the train tickets I later cancelled?

So anyway David is off to see his psychologist today as well for a specially called appt. If I'm traumatised fuck knows what David is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment