Friday 9 January 2015

Police rang about assault, getting full statement tomorrow

The senior constable from the cop shop rang earlier and is coming around tomorrow to get a full statement off us over the nephew's assault. I sent off a long email to her with all the pictures taken of David's face, along with the paperwork from the CT scan of his brain. Gave all the info about immigration as well in case that was relevant. 

The constable said it looked quite bad. I commented that I couldn't believe the amount of damage done in just 15 or so seconds. She said that that was always the way it was with a violent assault.

David has decided to go on Monday for the eye test instead of today. Didn't sleep well last night. I'm happy about that as I'm still feeling quite strange after taking my morning pills. Nothing like yesterday, but still have a loud ringing in my ears and feeling a bit out of it. Suppose I better go see my doctor if it keeps up. Maybe it's to do with the trauma of the assault? Seems very unlikely that after being stable on my HIV pills for ages they'd suddenly affect me differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment