Wednesday 11 February 2015

Appt with Vinnies

Am doing everything recommended yesterday in the social worker meeting. Another plan of action was to get in touch with the nearest St Vincents offices to get some sort of help from them. They can help with bills, food, and lots of other things. So I rang the main office in Lewisham and was given a local number here to ring.

So I'm off to them on Monday to tell our tail of doom and gloom. Sounds pretty easy to access. All they need is a current Centrelink statement and the bills owing in my name at this address. A total piece of piss to provide. I may include both our bank statements for good measure :) 

Will be interesting to see how St Vincents compares to that bloody BGF that put me through the wringer a while back. One big advantage of this one is it's just up the road a bit. Very local. 

No comments:

Post a Comment