Thursday 12 February 2015

Court proceedings against psycho nephew

The police rang earlier and filled us in what had happened for the first court date of my psycho nephew. Was the end of last month. It was a very minor thing, just got put over until next month so the police can put together a brief of evidence, and then psycho enters a plea. Interestingly he had representation, so it must be costing my asshole brother some $ then. Good job.

His case is hopeless anyway. He admitted the bashing in the police lock up after they got him, said he "couldn't stop hitting" David. There's all the evidence collected as well. I took pics every day. All the medical stuff and psychologist stuff I scanned and emailed to the police. The fuckwit hasn't got a hope in hell.

David and I didn't bother showing up for his court date. Thought about it briefly, but then thought better of it. I never want to see the fuckin asshole ever again. Not turning up would have been a bigger insult than being there. Fuck him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment