Tuesday 10 March 2015

The ass examination adventure - still not clear of cancer

Actually it wasn't so bad. Um, I'd not like to be a virgin though *blushes* 

So it was the same position as last time a year ago. Up on the table, on your side, fetal position, and they have a camera that you can see it all baby. A bit of a worry though as there continues to be abnormal tissue there. The doctor pointed it out as being a lighter colour than the surrounding areas. The original test showed highly abnormal tissue too. The idea is to keep a close eye on it. I go back in a month for the results of this test.

They also want me to rejoin the study, which I may do. Will let them know next month. The issue surrounding why I pulled out of the study in the first place have been well and truly addressed. They were saying too that in being part of the study they'd be able to keep a much better eye on things.   

No comments:

Post a Comment