Friday 6 March 2015

The House of sleep

We both have massive head colds now. I got up this morning, did the dishes, and then had to go back to bed. Couldn't keep my eyes open. Think I must have slept 14 hours last night. Everything seems such an effort today.

This is on top of the body and mind de-stressing after last weeks house mate bullshit. His friend came back the other day to get some stuff he forgot. Thanked David for keeping it instead of throwing it out. A few CD's and clothes.

Last night I threw up as well, as David has already been doing. Oh how pleasant. Big gobs of yellow slime being coughed up by both of us. Ach, that's enough to make you throw up right there. Got no appetite. I'd put on a couple of kilos when I went to the doc so that was good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment