Monday 2 March 2015

Total exhaustion today

As is often the case, I didn't realise how stressful the last week had been until it was over. The housemate bought it all in to the place with his bullshit. Actually it's quite a funny story to tell now, what he said when given his marching orders, that it was because he didn't have sex with David. Talk about delusions of grandier FFS. Should have told him to go look in the mirror. Besides, who the fuck in their right mind would want to be fucked by an ice-head? My shoe throwing was pretty good though, pungent social comment and all. Unfortunately I'm not a good thrower and missed him.

Anyway today I just couldn't wake up. We had an appt with the social worker and had to reschedule. Then I went back to bed and into a deep sleep with major dreaming. Those sorts of dreams that you think are real until you wake up from them. Hadn't slept much at all the two days before with all the drama, but much of the stress has a psychological effect as well. The head relaxes I suppose and works through things in your sleep, isn't that what dreams are supposed to do? 

No comments:

Post a Comment