Monday 6 April 2015

More Felix pics from daughter

Well I was right. Dear young daughter wants something. Typical. Her uncle down the coast has a machine that converts VHS to DVD, and so she wants to lend a video tape of when she was young that I took. There's a few of them, like family history now, with my wife (her mum) in all of them. Anyway there's no hurry with that, said I'd email her uncle and discuss it with him. I'm amazed they still work after all this time, although they have to be played in a top notch player that's trustable. I've also stored them properly over the years. Rewound and upright in their cases.

Meanwhile she's sucking up big time. Sending more pics of Felix. He's definitely looking all grown up now, vaguely less stupid. He was never the brightest spark :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment