Saturday 31 October 2015

Donald Trump's small $1million loan from his father - Stephen Colbert :)

Oh my how out of touch these entitled and privileged are. Trump boasts on the telly that he made himself after getting a "small $1million loan" off his father when he left home. Then went on to make it or some shit.

Um, I left home in a rage at 17. My asshole father gave me $200 (in 1979) and declared I'd be back in two weeks. I fucked off for good from there and made my own way, free from the shackles of my family and hick town New Zealand. Worked full time for nearly 35 years from there, only spending two weeks in that entirety on the dole. I can say I'm much prouder, than the privileged, of my accomplishments. It was all my own doing, and the credit all goes to me.

Dad one time threatened to write me out of his will much later on. I laughed at him, literally. Told him to keep his money and I didn't want it, much to his surprise. He left me in the will in the end, but it wasn't a lot because big family bla. I've always been so happy though that it has been my life and not my families. 

I have something that the privileged will never know; independence

I take great pleasure now after the recent bashing of David by my brother's son in telling them to FUCK OFF  :) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment