Monday 8 February 2016

The bullshit "HIV cure" spam I have to deal with here


Invariably they all come from poor third world countries where people are desperate. This one's a real beauty; not only can doctor such and such from Nairobi cure HIV, but apparently he can cure all manner of diseases. Just by contacting him

I snipped the post above before deleting it and blocking the profile "Kenya Finance". It has all of one post - the one spammed on my blog, under the world map post yesterday.

It can get very tedious after a while having to do that all the time. The posts seem to come in waves. Won't get anything for ages then a flood of them. I just take a breath however and it doesn't take long to purge my blog of this vile crap.

I mean seriously, taking advantage of ill people, giving them false hope. There's no other word but vile.

Perhaps Charlie Sheen might be interested?

No comments:

Post a Comment