Monday 30 March 2015

I'm going wide screen

Have been wanting to for some time, well at least with the header. Have had a wide screen monitor for ages, and I imported a wide screen HTML thing near the start of the blog as it seemed really stupid to me to only be looking at this tiny little writing at the centre of the screen. Squinting my eyes to do so. Meh, am 53 shortly and my vision isn't what it used to be.

I have tried to accommodate those dears battling on with those old fashioned nearly square screens, but hey it's 2015 now and the wide screens are about all they make anymore. It also seemed rather limiting to have to condense everything down to a certain size just for those screens when the world is moving on. That's not what I was wanting when I imported the full screen HTML thingo.

So from now on it's wide screen for me all the way baby. I feel much more comfortable and expressive that way. 

BTW, the new header is an old scanned picture I took of the Great Barrier Reef when my late wife and I flew over it in a small 6 seater plane. It was taken with film before digital camera's took over. The scan is a bit questionable, but I thought a personal picture of the Reef was particularly relevant in these days of climate change and the battle against fossil fuels. 

Not to mention the battle against fossil fools :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment