Monday 14 April 2014

Americans force feds to surrender

Amazing video coming out of the US. Last I saw of this yesterday in Sydney was when the feds were threatening to open fire if the crowd moved past some line. This video is from a reporter on the ground right in the thick of it. They stand up to the gov goons and they back off.


Honestly, I know I keep saying this but it's true, how the hell hassen't there been some kind of armed uprising in the US towards it's gov, especially with everyone armed to the hilt over there. I'm not espousing violence, just saying that given the situation it's amazing there hasn't been an armed uprising yet. 

I guess it shows just how powerful the indoctrination of the system has been. Linking capitalism to "freedom" for example, when it actually means corporate slavery.

No comments:

Post a Comment