Sunday 16 January 2011

A bit of a cheer up

Yesterday, the first day out of hospital, was just the pits. Emotionally scraping the bottom. Didn't help going back for 4 hours either for dialysis the very next morning of escape! This is completely different than the first time I came out. The nightmare tenfold. 


Simon isn't doing too well either. We've both seemed to have lost interest in sex presently. Both depressed. FFS! He's been rung he told me by the clinic I go to that he should get an HIV test. We're both wondering how the fuck they got his number as it certainly wasn't from me. Haven't given it out to anyone, not even confidentially to my psychologist. He has of course said he's taken risks with other guys, which I knew all along. With me the risks have been quite minor, but I guess still a risk. I told him from the start I didn't care, but he needed to know there was a certain level of risk involved even though small; it does take two to tango.


He drove us down to La Parouse, on the shore of Botany Bay (where Captain Cook first landed in Australia) for some air and space this morning. Took the camera. Was cloudy, not too hot.


Looking out over a nudist beach in the distance.




Bare Island, an old fort.




Interesting shot from the Bare Island bridge.




A bit of Botany Bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment