Friday 21 January 2011

Fatigue

Still remain out of hospital :-) Thank fuck. It's taken a week but am starting to feel like my feet are facing the ground. Like being spat out and spending days turning head over heals not being able to get any kind of direction. 


Lodged the Sickness Benefit form at Centrelink yesterday. They said it would take a max of 21 days to process, and that all the info I provided would go away to another dept where they decide if I qualify for it or not. Can't see them knocking me back, I mean FFS I am on dialysis. 


Simon is still here. I'm still feeling bad about my depression and the lack of attention that flows through to him. But I also feel I have to be genuine about everything and that there's no point in putting on a fake front. I feel down, depressed, not wanting to do things, that's just me at the moment. He's here till at least Monday and is doing a wonderful job of looking after me; very concerned. Dunno why, it's surprising for me someone caring so much. We have to look up on the net before Monday as he may not be able to get back yet because of the flooding up north. 

3 comments:

  1. phantomtexasrose21 January 2011 at 14:37

    I'm so glad that you are still out of hospital and that S is there for you. Is AR still there, too? Hope you get the benefits, you should. It would be better for you if you didn't have to continue doing the hard labor you have been doing - although you need to find something to do that would fill your time and distract you from your depression. I love you lots. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes AR still here. She's moved back in permanently; fuck! So far so good though, although now it appears I have to get used to hearing her have sex in the early hours of the morning....

    Talked to the neighbour today who she got over here when I was found. He said she was totally freaked out by it all. Even he, who worked in old aged nursing homes for years said the first thing he thought when he first saw me in the bedroom was that I was gone. So yes AR got a real big scare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. phantomtexasrose24 January 2011 at 11:26

    Once you feel better she will have to listen to you and S make love all night! Maybe she will get the drift. Still I am glad that she is there with you for now. I really hate that you have had such a hard time of it. Do try to take care of yourself. Hugs and love from Texas.

    ReplyDelete