Tuesday 18 January 2011

Depression

I'm worried where it's going. Especially given where it's been before. Haven't felt this low in a long time. 


Saw the psychologist yesterday, which was as always good. He's put me back to weekly appts again instead of monthly like before. Is rather worried I think. One thing about being genuinely suicidal previously, is that you can recognise  starting to head in that direction later on. I've always been very honest with him; WTF is the point of not?


Nothing thrills me, nothing makes me happy. It's like I'm being tied with a rope and dragged along the bottom of a pit.


At least Simon seems to have perked up a bit. Told him I hate being like this when he's here. He got the HIV test yesterday, along with the counselling. Will find out Monday the results. 

No comments:

Post a Comment