Tuesday 28 August 2018

Dad picture and granddad picture of me :)

*click to enlarge
Was going through some old photos of my daughter when she was a baby, as she was wanting some now that she has her own. 

She had very bad colic, like my granddaughter does now. It was a horrifying time for my late wife and I. She cried for months from the pain and didn't sleep through the night until nine months old. Was totally exhausting, trying everything to try and make the colic pain more bearable for her. The above picture (would have been 1991) looks typical of one of those episodes where it took ages to get her to sleep and she finally crashed out on me. I'm looking like "OMG, thank fuck she's finally asleep".

The picture below is a much more happier one of me recently. If granddaughter was having a problem I can simply hand her back. I quite like being a grandfather, ha ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment