Saturday 4 December 2010

Turning point

With daylight comes clarity and vision; you can see.


As sick as I've been this last week, it's given me time to stop and re-evaluate. For the first time in a long long time I'm starting to feel like I can move forward again. After last years collapse, this year seemed to mostly be spent stunned and broken wondering what pieces I might pick up first. Sort of amazed I'd survived last year at all, and needing to just relax a bit without expending unnecessary effort. Certainly that needed to be done IMO.


Now however some control is coming back. After being shattered into pieces in a long crescendo, am starting to go beyond simply sitting on the floor looking around at the carnage and wondering where the fuck I go from here. 


It's time to stand up. Life can be about more than just avoiding pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment