Friday 17 December 2010

Hospital

Still getting over the bad news yesterday, had a terrible night. Kept waking up about every 15-45 minutes, then would fall back to sleep. Can't remember them but was having weird nightmares all night. Maybe not so much nightmares but a feeling of dread. Like something was really wrong. Can't put my finger on it. 


Then I'd remember bits and pieces, was having conversations with people. Then during the many periods of being awake I couldn't remember if I'd actually had those conversations the day before or they were from the dreams that night. Ugh... I guess the ones I don't remember anymore are the ones from my dreams. Must've been in a state of half asleep and half awake most of the night, my perception of reality blurred.


Told Simon last night of the days bad news during his nightly phone call. He seemed a bit shocked, am wondering if I should have waited. He seemed almost in a bit of shock. Oh well too late now.


Just got  phone call, I have to go to emergency re yesterdays blood results, now...... RED ALERT!

2 comments:

  1. Holy shit, Darl!!! Hope you are alright!! Is S going to come and help you? I will keep watching to see how you are. Sending love and hugs........

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sending my best wishes for a speedy recovery. Will also watch for updates. Take care my friend. Dave

    ReplyDelete