Wednesday 24 October 2018

Hannah Gadsby - "Nanette" (video)


Hannah Gadsby is a gay Australian comedian of some years. She grew up in Tasmania during the terrible debate Tasmania was having about gay people, a debate which she's said in the past scarred her for life.

Recently she's been performing her solo stand up show "Nanette", which has received rave reviews from around the world for it's honesty and candidness. It's on Netflix but you can download the torrent here. I highly recommend it.

Here she is in a video about it on the Australian show The Weekly

 

1 comment:

  1. It's so amazing when one finally finds joy in achieving something that’s so important to humans, which is sound good health, bcs there’s nothing more beautiful than having good health and  being free from disease and infections. I don’t even know what else to say or rather how to express my joy, but it must! Be voiced out for thy Lord God Almighty is worthy to be praised . I never knew or believed I would be cured from my hsv2. It is a miracle and a thing of joy, just two weeks of me following some real and fast effective protocols I was able to eradicate my long term genital herpes. I can boldly say that I’m now herpes negative. I’m cured from my HSV2. I’m so excited . I’m willing to help anyone who’s out there still suffering from the herpes virus. If you need any assistance on how to get rid of your herpes virus just the way I got rid of mine within two weeks, just email herbal Dr. Kham at dr.khamcaregiver@gmail.com Doctor Kham is also available on WhatsApp. You can write to him on WhatsApp (+2348159922297)   and you will share your healing protocols the way i just did or visit his website at https://drkhamcaregiver.wixsite.com/drkhamcaregiverherba           

    ReplyDelete