Thursday 11 October 2018

Daughter met federal Labor MP Matt Thistlethwaite at a baby welcome thing


I was about to email my local federal member of parliament Matt Thistlewaite to thank him for his role in getting David and I on the Priority Housing list, when I opened an email from my daughter. 

What a surprise it was to see her there with new granddaughter next to Matt Thistlethwaite himself. He had some kind of welcome to the community thing for new babies in the area, a regular thing he does. So now he's met David and I, and unknowingly my daughter and granddaughter as well. What a laugh.

So I sent the thank you email about the Priority Housing list, and also included the picture of him with my granddaughter and daughter. I'm sure he'll be very surprised when he see's it as we never talked about our families.

No comments:

Post a Comment