Thursday 16 December 2010

A whole week off work

What a fuckin shit of a week. Monday I had back pain, took pills overnight, then was too out of it for work. After seeing doc Mon about that and him giving me 2 days off, I was back at docs on Wed after spending the day before spewing like mad. Like a few scenes from the fuckin Exorcist FFS! Couldn't even hold down water. 


I finally ate a small sandwich last night, and kept it down after much burping and the like. But it had been 2 days since I'd eaten anything. It was touch and go with the HIV pills, with me gently rubbing my stomach to help them to stay down. It appears to be finished now, but it's left me very weak and very dehydrated. 


Rang work this morning and there's not much point going in tomorrow (Fri) like that. Fuck knows how short I'm going to be with money after this, hope that money from the Super account is on it's way soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment